Sunday, June 06, 2004

My Planet, as opposed to Lonely Planet...

As you might have noticed on my newly updated linkbar on the left, the newest link is that of my newest brainchild, The pallpall Travel Guide.
Simply put, my humble attempt at unravelling the most fabulous destinations there are (which I have already graced my presence with).

My first attempt at a travel report will be on the lovely Central Asian Republic of Uzbekistan, which holds a special place in my heart as being the first '-stan' that was privileged enough to be worthy of a visit by ME.

I do hope you'll enjoy this new venture of mine, or as they would say here in Mother Russia, "A joint-international-stock-company-venture with the International Foreign Trade BlaBlaBlah and This and So" or something like that. Whatever, never mind my off-driftings into the numerous bronze plaques that adorn the entrances of all too many houses here nowadays.

Later on you'll see places like Vienna, Jeddah, Ashgabat, Moscow, Amman and more being added to the site, as well as some random thoughts about the world of travel, and 'advice' on choices of airlines, airports and the like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home