Saturday, January 15, 2005

I've always been convinced I'd look really good with glasses on me face.
Last night I had a dream where I was actually wearing glasses, and I was ever so happy... makes me wonder:
Are glasses the key to happiness?

Friday evening, my housemates and I were invited to a houseparty at number 65 (our house is nr.63).
As there were only 3 of us here last night, Amy, Alex and I trotted out there to meet our neighbours. About bloody time I say... up 'till last night I thought there were only families of Asian origin residing in the area (with their Mercs and BMWs parked all over the place). But at 65 there are more hosties, well, 3 of them and their landlord.
It was a fun evening, of course I managed to stay too long, or until about 4AM! By then there were a few of us sitting on the staircase in a big bundle talking about everything and nothing.
Not as fun as partying and dancing in Addis Ababa, but still allright.

Speaking of Addis, I got my February roster e-mailed to me on Friday.
Tbilisi, Baku and Addis Ababa... and a few standby's is what my month looks like, with the last seven days off on leave, during which I'm contemplating going to New York for a short stay as my mama and lil' bro and sista will be there at the same time... or maybe a short hop to Iceland. Don't know yet.

Damascus calls now... Sunday evening to Tuesday. A short one, which I don't mind, and then Tehran on Friday.


-"What lake are we flying over now?"
-"It's Lake DILIGAF, Madame!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home