Sunday, May 07, 2006


I have this thing about glasses. Although I don't need them, ever since I can remember myself I've wanted a pair. My fabulous colleague Monica lent me hers to try on while dining in Ankara, Turkey a few days ago, and I'm in love... with the glasses, duh!
According to a panel of 9 fellow Flight Attendants at the dinner table, this style suits me brilliantly, but due to my 'fairer' features I should choose lighter coloured frames, if I ever need 'em, that is. A Flight Attendant's advice is golden, I tell you.
(And you, dear reader, are of course more than welcome to comment).

While flying for a living is not boring by any means, people in my job do get bored on the job ever so occasionally, and I admit to being one of them.
While on a 4-hour Ankara-Khartoum flight, my colleague and I went through every newspaper and magazine onboard the aircraft (it's not exactly hard serving two sleeping Business Class passengers in the middle of the night), the last one to be picked up (for reasons totally unknown to me!) was the Economist, which duly informed us that ladies should try "dousching" with lime-juice in order to avoid catching STD's such as HIV. Well, what can I say, the Economist does teach you new things every day!

1 Comments:

At 09 May, 2006 00:59, Blogger sArs said...

still waiting for the "mile high" post..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home