Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pouring rain, nothing to do... yeah, I know it sounds all dreary and boring.
But somehow I've managed to while the days away this week.

Can't work as I managed to hack my index finger nail on-board the aircraft.
First time I manage to harm myself on-board. Luckily it happened before our passengers boarded the jumbo-jetto in Tokyo, so a girl could be called off standby, me sent to the clinic to be attended to, and then stay an extra night in Japan. (Have I mentioned that I love Japan?)

So what does one do on days like these (when the rain's pouring, the Thames is flooding and there's noting on telly)?... well.

-eat dried mangoes (to the point of giving oneself a stomachache and accompanying gas)
-think of ways to save the environment
-drink copious amounts of green tea (both hot and cold)
-eat licorice
-iron a dozen shirts

-and watch Ross the Intern's Talky-Blogs!
I discovered this a few months ago, and whenever I feel like I have no aim in life or simply cannot be asked to do anything important I turn to Ross.
I just love the way he goes on about stuff and things in general that have no real importance to most people, but somehow manages to make it sound interesting and worth listening to/watching. Luckily his installments come in 6-10 minute lengths, so they're purrfect for a little pickmeup when you feel lost and aimless (again, don't know if that's a word or not!).

I've decided to go home (apparently that's Iceland) tomorrow morning, I'd rather be bored there than in England. At least I'll have my mummy to cook for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home