Sunday, September 09, 2007

It's never really come, has it?
So much for summer, the last couple of months have been just weird. And now it's September, and it's over as such, all we can now wait for is miserable rain and wind.
Not that I care too much. I've always thought winter was so much better (not talking of freeze-your-balls-off kind of Siberian stuff though).

"Networking" and "staying in touch with friends" through the internet seems to be all the rage (or perhaps has been for quite a while now), mySpace, Facebook and all them sites are all over the place.
So I've given in to these fads and joined Facebook a couple of months ago. It's easy enough to use, loads of people are on it, has a fairly uncomplicated layout and some handy applications.
Then there's mySpace.
Hated it when people gave me their mySpace site and all I got blasted with was some crazy-ass music and complex backgrounds which mean you can't read the text on the site.
Anyhow, swore I would never even touch the thing with a bargepole... until a few weeks ago when I actually looked into it. It ain't all that bad, there's photo galleries, a blog function and loads of people are on it too. So went ahead and made one of those, if only to have some pics somewhere online for people to look at.
Chose a very unimaginative name, but it serves the purpose. So if you want to have a look at some pics of my random doings (as I've removed the other galleries a while a go), then have a look HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home