Tuesday, January 25, 2005

As much as I like going to the Islamic Republic, there's one thing I absolutely don't like about being there:
How unbelievably dry my skin gets there. I kid you not, but I find myself using absolute loads of moisturizer, especially on my face... and I wouldn't have no more lips if it weren't for continuous lip-balm applications at 12 minute intervals.

Now, I haven't slept for approximately 40hrs, so I better haul my behind to bed and catch a well deserved beauty sleep. Oh and talking of 'beauty'...
I get major zit breakouts every time I 'visit' my beloved Islamic Republic aswell. Thankfully, there isn't another trip to Teheran on my roster for the next 5 weeks. Although the destination dujour for me nowadays is Damascus, another dangerzone, this time I'm talking about the Chocolatier next to the Reception at the Sheraton. Oh la la. Them milk chocolate truffles are truly Divine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home