Saturday, October 01, 2005

Jee, I've been "klukkaður".
Although this seems to be an Icelandic thing I'll still continue to write in Anglais, doing one post in Icelandic would be silly, no?

Anyhow, my understanding of this "klukk" business is that one that receives the "klukk" must write 5 somewhat useless facts about him/herself.
The word "klukk" is the equivalent of "you're it".

Anyhow. Here it goes:

1. I don't like posters. I've never had an unframed poster on my wall. In my mind, a big piece of paper on a wall is heinous and shouldn't be allowed. If something's worth displaying on a wall it should be framed, that's what frames are for.

2. I prefer Airbus over Boeing. It's European, and it's better.

3. My all-time favourite movie is Bring It On.

4. I'm obsessed with hats. I must own about 30, not just hats, but stuff like jewish skullcaps, an Uzbek mogul-hat that's used for weddings, a token Russky wolf-fur hat and the like.

5. When I was 6 and lived in Paris I saw this advert on TV about a particular orange-squash, in which the kids got the ability to fly after drinking it.
I nagged my mom into buying it, then cried when I realised I couldn't fly after drinking liters of the stuff.

Thanks to Tótla (she is fabulous and lives in Sydney), you now know 5 more things about me!


October's busy, a total of 6 trips and a wedding.
Damascus twice, Baku, Amman, Tehran and Bishkek. And then Iceland for the wedding. I'm ever so excited, as it'll be the first ever wedding I'll be attending. F.U.N.

2 Comments:

At 01 October, 2005 06:38, Blogger tótla said...

hahaha, hatturinn sem ég fékk að prófa í þemapartyinu hjá þér í fyrra, var hann ekki frá Úzbekistan? alveg magnað. ég held ég hafi samt aldrei séð þig nota hatt, nema í gríni í partyjum:)

 
At 02 October, 2005 00:33, Blogger pallpall said...

Einmitt! Ég á heilan helling af þeim, en nota þá aldrei!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home