Friday, June 25, 2004

Wahl

I've been meaning to get my arse over to the embassy (located a convenient 12 metres from my house) to hand in my voting slip for the upcoming presidential elections.
Actually I won't be voting for any of the 3 men that are on the list... reasons being:
1. Our present Prez: I'm not a fan of his; he didn't show up for the wedding of the cutest royal couple ever (Danish crownprince and his Ozzie wife); don't like his glasses. Only plus he's got is his wife, Dorrit, who knows how to dress.
2. Baldur Something-son: who the hell is he? I've never ever heard abut this guy so why the hell should I vote for him?!
3. Asthor: nutcase, enough said.

So what I will be doing is handing in an empty voting slip, to express how dissatisfied I am with the candidates for President of Iceland.

Anyway. Now counting down the days till I leave for Hong Kong... 9 days to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home