Monday, December 05, 2005

Yesterday I was soaking up the sun, chilling on my balcony in my shorts and t-shirt reading my book.
Mind you, that was in Ethiopia.

This month is unbelievably busy, the busiest ever if I may say so.
On the few days off I have decided England ain't the place to be, so tomorrow I'm heading off to Cologne (Köln, Germany) with my mate Paul who's a BA Flight Attendant. Finally a somewhat "normal" place to be in when stepping off an airplane, something I haven't been doing lately, unless you would call Bishkek, Tehran and Addis Ababa normal!

Then on my next set of days off (a block of 4 days this time) I'm off to Moscow for a long overdue visit, haven't been there since Easter.

My next set of days off after that is just Christmas! Time does fly by when you're flying, I tell ya!

In other news:
My housemate Alex delivered a baby onboard his flight back from Vienna today! Kudos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home