Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Tehran today!

Yey, I've spent most of the day reading my manual, refreshing my mind on things like what to do in hijacks and the like. Right now I'm onto signs and symptoms of Hyperglycaemia.

Our new housemate just moved in. Another Trolley Dolly, Lloyd, who works for bmi (aka. british midland). So now the house is complete, ready for this summer's numerous BBQs and whatnots!

Got a couple of hours till my friend Ronaldo comes to get me to go to work. He's one of my coursemates, in fact we also had our interview on the same day back in August! He'll also be on my flight to Tehran, which will make it fun.
In dying need of a chocolate fix. This week's obsession (as opposed to last week's Häagen Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream) is Toffee Crisp bars. I know, how weird, but that's just what I need now. Yum, a cheewy Toffee Crisp!
Nothing to worry about though, as I'm sure I'll be allergic to them by next week ;)

Have a good weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home