Saturday, June 04, 2005

I knew it. I'm a lazy bitch.
At least when it comes to writing and getting things fixed.
My room's still orange and one of the wheels on my 4-day trip suitcase is still buggered. Which means that I'm having to use my 3-day trip suitcase/trolley case for my 4-day trips, which is a total nuisance, and thankfully it's summer, so I don't have to squeeze heavy clothing into that tiny thing.

I'm away a lot these days, like now for instance I've only had one day off between my 4-day Damascus and my 4-day Teheran. Some people hate it, but in reality I don't mind. It gives me at least time to rest enough and ensure I've got enough clean uniform shirts for my next couple of trips!
And of course to go out with my MAD housemates.
Well, we had reason to celebrate, as Katie, who works in British Airways Engineering just got offered a job as a BA Hostie! Great news, as now it'll be an all-hostie house!
So of course we had to go into Windsor to celebrate. We ended up drinking a stupid amount of Sambuca shots and that horrid Reef thing. And of course dance till the lights were turned on... fun.
And Lloyd and I decided to do a bit of Armenian-style dancing... that is dancing to ourselves in the mirrors (Björk will know what that's all about), apparently some people got a bit freaked out by it, but do I really look like I care?

Off to Tehran now... funny thing that. Looked at my crew list for the flight, out of the 4 main crew on the flight (every flight has 6 crew, one Purser, one Asst.Purser and 4 main crew), I'm the most senior (length of sevice-wise, not in age... I'm still the youngest employee at the airline la!) Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home